Gravis Marketing, a nonpartisan research firm, conducted a random survey of 596 registered voters across Indiana. The poll was conducted from October 22nd through the 24th and has a margin of error of ±2.3% at the 95% confidence level. The total may not round to 100% because of rounding. The polls were conducted entirely from online panels due to automated IVR regulations in the State of Indiana. The results are weighted by anticipated voting demographics.
1) How likely are you to vote in the Presidential Election on November 8th?
2) If you had to vote today in a matchup between Donald Trump, Gary Johnson, and Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?
3) If the election for Senate were held today and the candidates were Democrat Evan Bayh, Republican Todd Young Libertarian Lucy Brenton, who would you vote for?
4) If the election for Governor were held today and the candidates were Republican Eric Holcomb, Democrat John Gregg, and Libertarian Rex Bell, who would you vote for?
5) If the election for Attorney General were held today and the candidates were Democrat Lorenzo Arredondo and Republican Curtis Hill, who would you vote for?
The following questions are for demographic purposes:
6)What is your party affiliation?
7) What is your political ideology?
8) What race do you identify yourself as?
9) Which of the following best represents your religious affiliation?
10) What is the highest level of education have you completed?
11) How old are you?
12) What is your gender?