Gravis Marketing, a nonpartisan research firm, conducted a random survey of 1,222 individuals across Montana. The poll has a margin of error of ±2.9%. The total may not round to 100% because of rounding. The poll was conducted using interactive voice responses and internet responses of cell phone users, with the results weighted by demographic characteristics.
2) How likely are you to vote in the Montana U.S. House special election?
3) Do you approve or disapprove of President Trump’s job performance?
4) Do you approve or disapprove of Governor Bullock’s job performance?
5) Do you approve or disapprove of Senator Tester’s job performance?
6) If the special election for Congress were held today and the candidates were Republican Greg Gianforte, Democrat Rob Quist, Libertarian Mark Wicks, and Green Thomas Breck, who would you vote for?
The following questions are for demographic purposes:
7) What is your party affiliation?
8) Are you or is a member of your immediate family from a Latino, Hispanic or Spanish speaking background?
9) What race do you identify yourself as?
10) Which of the following best represents your religious affiliation?
11) What is the highest level of education you have completed?
12) How old are you?
13) What is your gender?