Automated Call Software For Political Robocalls and Campaign Calls
Political robocalls are effective when you integrate political science, social marketing and technology into your message. This was the approach of Gravis Marketing when we introduced our revolutionary political robocall service; engineered to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of this communication platform through integration of the Gravis Robo-Dialer.
From the grassroots local level to a global scale, Gravis Marketing works with political campaigns, non-profits, 527’s, schools, businesses and more to help them communicate their messages with political robocalls. We’ve used our experience to create a political robocall platform designed for multiple party applications that are designed to deliver high-impact political messaging through a very affordable communication medium.
When you use the Gravis automated phone software, you’ll find the lowest guaranteed prices without compromising message quality. Our automated phone call services allow you to reach 1000’s of voters per minute. You can record and send your customized voice message to thousands of phone numbers, send voter notifications with robocalls and even via text messaging and email communication.
Gravis Marketing Political Robo Call System Cutting Edge Features:
- Easily record and edit messages, and then spread the word to authenticated voter IDs.
- Take in voter responses through automated surveys, fundraiser attendance confirmation, and much more.
- Patch Through Phone Calls making political robocalls
- Press one Option -Phone Surveys- Robo Polls
- Transfer to live agents
- Create unique messages for answering machines, determined by your targeted voter demographic.
Gravis Marketing understands that the best way to ensure success is to fine tune and customize your message. However, you have to spread that message effectively and affordably. Our detailed and personalized political robocall program allows you to send direct mail; develop automatic phone calls, set up community meetings, plan personal door-to-door visits and more by using our micro targeted data and updated lists.
Call us at 1-800-371-3129 for a free consultation with a Gravis Marketing Political Consulting Professional.
Here are a few facts about political robocall laws
- The Federal Election Commission does NOT specifically mention robocalls in its regulations but does consider them a form of public communication. They require that a call made by a political committee or individual that “expressly advocates the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate or solicits funds in connection with a federal election” include a disclaimer, which “identifies the person(s) who paid for the communication and, where applicable, the person(s) who authorized the communication.”
- Political robocalls are exempt from the United States National Do Not Call Registry – The Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations prohibit anyone (including charities, politicians and political parties) from making robocalls to cell phone numbers without the recipients’ prior consent.
- The FCC permits non-commercial robocalls to most residential (non-cellular) telephone lines.