Why Robocall Software?
Gravis Marketing has pioneered and designed a Robo Dialer system that will allow you to reach thousands of prospects every minute. This software is an efficient and effective way to get your message out.
We offer an innovative marketing channel that is cost-effective and easy to use. Our software can leave messages on an answering machine, transfer to a live agent, and gather information on campaign effectiveness automatically. Record messages in your voice to reach thousands of phone numbers. Additionally, you can send text messages and emails to increase your marketing reach.
We are so confident in our innovations that we offer a low price guarantee for our software.
Our Softwares Cutting Edge Features
- Easily Record & Edit Messages
- Intuitive Interface
- Automated Surveys & One-Question Robo Polls
- Transfer Callers to Live Agents
- Customized Messages for Voicemail Responses
- Target Messaging by Voter Demographic
Who Benefits From Automatic Calling?
The Gravis Robocall Dialer integrates technology, social marketing, and wisdom from political science to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your campaign.
Use robocalls to build support for:
How Automatic Calling Works?
- Record your voice stating your message for delivery.
- Create or import a call list to our software spreadsheet. Gravis Marketing has call lists available and can customize the list to target your prospective audience if needed.
- Establish your delivery specifications. You can send your message immediately or spend time preparing your message and send it at a later time and date.
- Measure the success of your campaign based on the data our robocalls gather based on the numbers reached.
Important Facts About Political Robocalls
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) permits non-commercial robocalls to most residential, non-cellular telephone lines. These calls are exempt from the United States National Do Not Call Registry.
However, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) and the FCC prohibit anyone, including charities, political parties, and individual politicians, from making robocalls to cell phone numbers without the recipients’ prior consent.
While the Federal Election Commission does not specifically mention robocalls in its regulations, it does consider them a form of public communication. Because of this, they require that a call made by a political committee or individual that “expressly advocates the election or defeat of a clearly identified candidate or solicits funds in connection with a federal election” include a disclaimer, which “identifies the person(s) who paid for the communication and, where applicable, the person(s) who authorized the communication.”
Get Started Today!
Our mission is to help your campaign achieve the results you expect. Contact Gravis Marketing today at 1-800-371-3129 or 1-407-454-8600 to get a FREE consultation about our innovative robocalling software with one of our professional representatives and to see how a custom Political Campaign Website can bring in the votes. We look forward to working with you soon.